This remuneration policy sets out criteria to be used in recommending the remuneration package of Directors of ATTA Global Group Berhad("ATTA”) and is in line with best practice provisions of the Malaysia Code on Corporate Governance (MCCG)2012.
Remuneration is determined with regards to the company’s need to maintain appropriately experienced and qualified Board members.
The remuneration policy is designed based on the following principles:
- 1) To attract and retain Directors with professional and personal competences required to drive the company’s performance.
- 2) Determine the level of remuneration package of Directors.
- 3) To motivate Directors to achieve Company’s business objectives.
- 4) Encourage of value creation for the Company and its stakeholders.
3) REMUNEATION COMPONENTS
a) The fixed salary is determined according to :
- 1) The scope of the duty and responsibilities
- 2) The corporate and individual performance
- 3) Current market rate within the industry
- 4) Benefits in-kind , include various types of non-wage compensation
b) Fixed Fee for Members of Board Director
Fixed fee are approved at the Annual General Meeting and is stated in the annual report, in addition to the fixed rate meeting allowance also paid for every Board and Board Committee attendance. Such allowances are approved at the Annual general Meeting and is stated in the annual report.
4) REVIEW OF BOARD REMUNARATION
The Remuneration Committee should conduct a review on an annual basis of the criteria to be used in the recommending the remuneration package of Directors.